CAPSA can help you find the resources you need, whether it is a phone number for a counseling service, or a place you can go to get food for your family. We have phone numbers, website links, and information about all the services available in the community that can help you. Please call us today.
If you are a victim of rape or domestic violence at Utah State University, please visit the USU Sexual Assault and Anti-Violence Office website for more information about specific services available to you.
At CAPSA, we have information and resources to help you with:
- Child Abuse Reporting/Investigation/Prevention
- Children in Crisis
- Economic & Financial Assistance
- Food Stamps
- Emergency Housing
- Emergency Funding
- Employment Assistance & Training
- Healthcare / Medical Care
- Legal, Courts, and Criminal Proceedings
- Persons with Disabilities
- Rape & Sexual Assault
- Substance Abuse & Addiction
- Women's Health / Pregnancy