CAPSA Wish List
If you wish to donate any item to CAPSA, bring it to our office weekdays between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. If you do not know where CAPSA's office is located, please call 435-753- 2500 during the times listed above. A thank you letter will be sent for any donations you give that will serve as your receipt for tax purposes. All donations are tax-deductible. Thank you for your support.
All of CAPSA's services and supplies are provided to our clients free of charge. Without the generous volunteer projects, donations, and service projects, this would not be possible. Thank you for making it possible!
If you would like to send money to CAPSA, please visit the Donations page.
Donation Needs (Please donate new items only)
- Garbage Bags
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Food Items
- Tuna Fish
- Mayo/Miracle Whip
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Hot Dogs
- Hamburger Helper
- Ramen Noodles
- Canned Fruit (All Kinds)
- Cleaning Supplies: Bathroom/Household
- Clorox Cleaning Wipes
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towels
- Kleenex Tissue
- Freezer Storage Bags/Sandwich Bags
- Hand Operated Can Openers
- Laundry Soap/Dryer Sheets
- Phone Cards
- Plastic Food Storage Containers (i.e. Tupperware)
- Plastic Pillow Covers
- Blankets and Comforters (Twin Size Only)
- Sheets & Pillowcases (Twin Size Only)
- Mattress Pads (Twin Size Only)
We also greatly appreciate monetary donations.
Additional CAPSA Needs
Quilts. CAPSA gives each person in the shelter a quilt. We accept quilts of all sizes, but we especially need twin-size bed quilts. Satin-edged quilts are a little more expensive to make, but they are always taken first. For now, we have a lot of baby and child quilts, and could use more for twin beds.
Cell Phones. CAPSA uses donated cell phones in two ways:
- We can give them to our clients to use as a 9-1-1 phone in emergencies, and we can give them to our Mobile Crisis Team Advocates to use when they are on-call.
- We send them to a cell phone recycling program and receive money for each cell phone donated.
Organizing a collection of cell phones is a great way to help us raise needed funds, and is and ideal service project for offices or companies! Click here for more information.
CAPSA can only use the actual cellular phone and one charger. We do not need any of the other accessories such as car charges, headsets, or boxes that come with the phones. We will just throw these away if we receive them.
Cartridges. CAPSA also collects used print cartridges and toners, which we can recycle for money. Click here for more information. For a list of preferred print cartridge/toner brands, please contact CAPSA.